This week the NRSC released the findings of a poll conducted jointly with the Republican Governor’s Association in Virginia following the gubernatorial election of Republican Glenn Youngkin. Poll results can be found here.
- Biden job approval: 55% disapprove/44% approve.
- 71% of Virginians say that Terry McAuliffe spent far too much time and money running against Donald Trump.
- 82% of Virginians say the candidate’s education platform was important when casting their ballot.
- 68% of Virginians say Critical Race Theory should be kept out of schools.
- 67% of Virginians say inflation has made it harder to make ends meet.
Statement from NRSC Chairman Rick Scott: “Glenn Youngkin is the next Governor of Virginia because he focused on the issues that Virginians care about most. New NRSC/RGA polling in the state shows that voters overwhelmingly rejected the Democrats’ ‘woke’ agenda in education and their big-spending agenda that’s causing inflation. Thankfully for Republicans, Democrats have shown no signs of slowing down. They’re doubling down on the agenda that voters in Virginia soundly rejected.”