Joe Biden’s foreign policy agenda of abandonment is causing Americans to abandon their approval of Joe Biden’s presidency. Biden’s approval rating is so far underwater that he’s going to need more than a life vest to save it. In a recent USA TODAY/Suffolk University Poll, Biden’s overall approval is 41% while his disapproval is 55%.
A pattern is starting to emerge from the Biden Administration: Create a crisis, blame others for the crisis, rinse, and repeat. Biden’s sinking approval rating is the result of this pattern of failed leadership, dragging down the re-election prospects of venerable Senate Democrats like Raphael Warnock, Maggie Hassan, Catherine Cortez Masto, Mark Kelly and Michael Bennet.
Here’s what they are saying about Joe Biden’s tanking approval rating:
- USA Today: “Americans’ harsh judgment on Afghanistan costs Biden’s approval, down to 41%”
- The Hill: “Poll: Biden’s job approval drops 6 points amid Afghanistan fallout”
- Associated Press: “Biden sees dip in support amid new COVID cases: AP-NORC poll”
- New Hampshire Union Leader: “Biden’s NH job approval under water for 1st time”
- Fox News: “With Biden poll numbers plunging, Democrats worry Afghan exit may impact next year’s elections”
- Washington Newsday: “The Kabul fiasco has dragged Biden’s job approval ratings to new lows; most Americans believe he will abandon them.”
- Reuters: “Biden approval drops to lowest of 7-month presidency after Taliban takeover”
- Politico: “Polls show Biden’s approval rating sliding to new lows”
- CNBC: “Biden’s approval ratings have plummeted, and that could spell trouble for Democrats in Congress”