A new CBS/YouGov poll spells even more bad news for Joe Biden and Senate Democrats. Nearly 70% of Americans say the ‘economy is bad’ and 74% say ‘things in America are going badly.’ That’s up from 63% and 66% last month. 65% of Americans say Joe Biden is slow to react when important issues arise compared to only 35% who say he reacts the right way.
Here are some more dismal numbers from the new poll:
- 56% of Americans say Joe Biden doesn’t care much or doesn’t care at all about their needs.
- 55% of Americans say Joe Biden doesn’t fight hard to address the country’s problems.
- 60% of Hispanic Americans say Joe Biden is slow to react to important issues.
- 77% of Americans are pessimistic about the cost of goods and services.
- 57% of Americans are pessimistic about their plans for retirement.
Americans give Joe Biden and Senate Democrats a failing grade on just about every issue. They don’t think he’s up to the job when it comes to dealing with important issues. Which isn’t surprising given how the Biden Administration and Senate Democrats continually denied the crisis they created at the Southern Border. Only to admit there’s a crisis when it was clear that they could no longer deny it.
Joe Biden and Senate Democrats are playing politics with Americans’ safety and livelihoods. They refuse to admit their failures because it would be bad for them politically. Luckily for voters, Senate Democrats answer to the American people, not Joe Biden and radical Democrats in D.C. They’re going to find out who their real bosses are in November when voters send them home for good.