Latest polls from this weekend remain on trend with concern over rising inflation and the pessimistic outlook weighing heavily on Americans’ shoulders.
According to ABC News/Ipsos poll:
- 80% say that inflation is also an extremely or very important factor in how they will vote
- 74% say they are concerned about gas prices
- Only 37% approve of Biden’s handling of the economic recovery
- Only 28% approve of his handling of inflation
According to WSJ-NORC poll:
- 83% described the state of the economy as poor or not so good.
- 46% don’t think they have a good chance of improving their standard of living.
- Six in 10 said they were pessimistic about the ability for most people to achieve the American dream.
President Joe Biden and the Democrats’ reckless spending agenda is hurting hard-working Americans across the country trying to put food on the table, fill up their tanks, pay rent and still have any money left over. This is giving families very little hope that there is an end in site to the heavy weight on their pocketbooks. How much longer will Senate Democrats ignore American voters and the economic crisis their failed policies have created?