In poll after poll, American voters are sharing their dissatisfaction and concern for the economic crisis the Democrats’ radical agenda has caused. Yet, day after day, Democrats refuse to address the issue and change course from their reckless spending.
- President Biden’s approval is in the low 40s and economic concerns are rising amid record-high gas prices and the highest inflation in four decades.
- Only 24% of Americans say they are satisfied with the way things are currently going in the U.S.
- 30% of Americans say inflation is the most urgent issue facing the country today.
- 41% of Americans say the Biden Administration is most responsible for the rise in gas prices.
- 58% of Americans disapprove of Biden’s handling of the economy.
These brutal polling numbers are warning signs. But Democrats can’t take a hint. inflation continues to get worse, and Americans continue to pay the price.
“An inflation gauge that is closely monitored by the Federal Reserve jumped 6.4% in February compared with a year ago, with sharply higher prices for food, gasoline and other necessities squeezing Americans’ finances.
Many economists still expect inflation to peak in the coming months. In part, that’s because price spikes that occurred last year, when the economy widely reopened, will begin to make the year-over-year price increases appear smaller. Yet Fed officials project that inflation, as measured by its preferred gauge, will still be a comparatively high 4.3% by the end of this year.” – ABC News