Americans weighed in on the state of our union ahead of Joe Biden’s speech – and their outlook is bleak. Voters are concerned about the economy, Biden’s disastrous handling of foreign policy, illegal immigration, and crime. They also have concerns over Biden’s ability to lead.
Here’s what voters think about the state of our union according to recent polls:
Gallup: “U.S. Satisfaction Low as Economic Concerns Remain High”
- 78% of voters are dissatisfied about the state of the nation.
- 70% of voters say the economy is getting worse.
Fox News: “Fox News Poll: Voters say the state of the union is worse than a year ago”
- 58% of voters say the country is worse off than a year ago.
- 61% of voters say Biden is not a strong leader.
- 68% say they are dissatisfied with the way things are going in the country.
CBS News: “Most [voters] continue to think the economy is in bad shape and things in the country aren’t going well.”
- 68% of voters say things in America today are going somewhat or very badly.
- 63% of voters say the economy is in bad shape.
- 56% of voters are concerned about their ability to pay for gas.
Joe Biden and Senate Democrats are failing Americans. Their radical policies are devastating for Americans who are struggling to pay bills and put food on the table. Voters are clearly fed up with Democrats’ empty rhetoric and weak leadership and a speech from Biden will not change their minds.