The Republican National Committee (RNC) released new nationwide polling ahead of Biden’s State of the Union. Internal polling found Biden is under water on key issues Americans are facing, from the economy to community safety. Particularly, Biden and his agenda has become a burden for Democrats up and down the ballot.
“With Biden’s State of the Union address approaching, new polling from the RNC reaffirms just how out of touch Joe Biden is with concerns of American families,” said RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel. “Americans are facing higher prices, surging crime, and a historic border crisis, but Joe Biden doesn’t care. In November, voters will hold Biden and Democrats accountable for their failed agenda that is destroying our country.”
- Biden job approval: 53% of Americans disapprove of the job Joe Biden is doing, with only 41% approving.
- Waning intensity: A meager 21% of voters say they strongly approve of the job President Biden is doing, while those who strong disapprove is at 44%.
- Independent voters: Biden’s approval is at 37%, with 55% disapproval.
- The issues: A third of voters (33%) name economic issues the most or next most important issue. And immigration came in second with 1 in 5 (20%) naming it the most or next most important issue when considering who to vote for.
- Biden does not care: 54% of voters say Biden and Democrats are not focused on the issues that matter.
- Biden is to blame for rising prices: 50% of voters are more likely to blame rising prices on bad policies in Washington, DC.
- Check and balance: 57% of voters say they are very or somewhat likely to vote Republican to provide a check and balance on Democrats’ one party rule.
- Read more here.