This week, the Democrat Party largely ignored Joe Biden’s botched Afghanistan withdrawal. They were too busy hiking taxes, enabling Biden’s border crisis, and making America less safe.
Here’s a recap of their ignorant week:
- Democrats tried to swindle Americans into thinking they wouldn’t hike taxes with their “No Tax Hike” pledge – but as it turns out, Democrats can’t help themselves when it comes to taxing Americans.
- Biden continued his agenda of abandonment, completely botching his withdrawal from Afghanistan. While Democrats like Conor Lamb continue to play party politics and refuse to condemn actions damaging to our nation.
- Countless news outlets, including the left wing media, weighed in on the Afghanistan situation and labeled Biden’s leadership an utter failure.
- Senator Raphael Warnock, Congressman Tim Ryan and Congresswoman Val Demings released weak, shortsighted statementsregarding the ongoing crisis in Afghanistan, failing to mention the failed leadership of the Biden Administration. Some even failed to mention Biden at all.
- According to one report from Monday, “For some Democrats, silence has been the best course of action. Many have not issued statements since the Taliban raced into Kabul over the weekend and seized power as Afghan President Ashraf Ghani fled the country.”
- Biden continued to abandon American workers by begging OPEC to pump more oil, while sabotaging the American energy industry and our workers.
- Biden still refuses to stand up for the people of Cuba, despite the pleas of Cuban Americans and Cuban freedom fighters.
- He also continued to ignore the needs of American communities on the southern border, leaving them to use their own resources to fend for themselves – all while sending American tax dollars and private investments to Central America.
- Kamala Harris remained nowhere to be found and Senate Democrats followed her “duck and cover” foreign policy after the horribly botched Afghanistan withdrawal.
- Michael Bennet likewise remained in hiding, and instead of representing Coloradans, continued his history of Afghanistan-related blunders.
- As it turns out, Maggie Hassan owes more to the Democrat machine than her own constituents – her campaign cash largely comes from New York and other liberal states other than her own. Shocker.
- The New Hampshire Democrat Party appointed an incredibly competent and successful Executive Director, with no history of political failures…
- Cheri Beasley doubled down on her incredibly unpopular “defund the police” stance with her fundraising bestie, anti-police congresswoman Cori Bush.
- Beasley also has absolutely no clue what other positions she holds, if any.
- Tim Ryan’s campaign nightmare came true when Morgan Harper, a radical leftist activist, joined the race. Tim Ryan, who is ashamed to even admit his party affiliation, is in for a rude awakening when he can no longer dance around extreme liberal issues.
- The NRSC welcomes Florida’s resident crazy person and Leeroy Jenkins impersonator, Alan Grayson, to the Florida Democrats’ Race to the Left.
- Per usual, the Biden Border Crisis continued in full swing, and the Biden administration cowered to the Mexican cartels when they directed the DEA to stop using the term “Mexican cartel.”
Once again, the Democrat Party pushed their radical socialist agenda. They continue to push for hike taxes, abandon Americans and our allies, and fail to own up to their catastrophic blunders. Will vulnerable Senate Democrats like Mark Kelly, Michael Bennet, Maggie Hassan, Catherine Cortez Masto, and Raphael Warnock ever serve the Americans who elected them? Or will they continue to bow down to the Democrat Party machine and abandon America in every way possible?