he Republican National Committee (RNC) released a TV ad exposing Texas Democrats’ lies about voter ID and election integrity laws. The 30-second TV ad will run for two weeks in the Austin, Texas media market, targeting Democrats in the capital.
In the new TV ad, former Georgia State Rep. Melvin Everson slams Democrat lies about black voters and voter ID laws.
“Texas Democrats’ trip to D.C. has been a disaster, from their superspreader events to lying about proposed election integrity reforms which the American people widely support. Democrats’ opposition to commonsense voter ID shows just how out-of-touch they are, and further proves their lies and hysterics are merely a show to justify a federal takeover of our elections. While Democrats launch dishonest theatrics, Republicans will continue our comprehensive efforts to make it easier to vote and harder to cheat.” – RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel
Everson: I’m Melvin Everson, says it right here.
I use my ID to drive, fly, even pick up tickets to a ball game.
It proves I am who I say I am.
But Democrats say Black folks like me don’t know how to get one of these.
The truth is they think this stops them from winning an election.
That is what Democrats really care about.
- Last week, the RNC released a TV ad airing during the MLB All-Star game about Democrats’ lies on election integrity reform in Georgia.
- After bullying businesses, spreading outright lies, and smearing opponents, Democrats cost Georgia businesses $100 million in tourism revenue.
- Recent polling commissioned by the RNC showed more than 80% of all voters say verifying voter ID is an important security measure, 87% of voters oppose ballot harvesting, and 71% of voters believe ballots should not be accepted after election day.
- Texas Democrats have an established pattern of spreading lies and trying to create partisan theatrics to distract from common-sense election integrity measures.
- Their two walkouts in Texas are just the latest examples of their cancel-culture, attention-seeking tactics.
- It started with a joy ride with a case of Miller Lite. And now has turned into a COVID-19 super spreader.
- To add insult to injury, these superspreader events came after Texas Democrats hypocritically flouted airplane mask mandates to post smiling selfies of themselves on their way to D.C.